The Rab Kaon Jacket is a super light down insulated jacket ideal for use during belay duty, Alpine climbing and general use when the temperature drops. The slim fit and Stretchy, breathable under arm panels ensure total freedom of movement without excess baggy fabric getting in the way.
The outer is made of Atmos ripstop nylon fabric which is very lightweight, breathable and windproof and is DWR treated. The 800 fill power (US) European goose down is held closely in place by stitched through box baffles, ensuring enduring warmth for the wearer. Hydrophobic down is used to provide better performance in damp conditions. Synthetic Stratus insulation is used on the shoulders and cuffs as these area are prone to getting damp and compressed, meaning there will be no loss in performance in these areas as they are repeatedly compressed and worn.
Rab Kaon Jacket Features
- Atmos lightweight ripstop nylon
- 800FP (US) R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down 70g (size large)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Square stitch through baffles
- Down filled adjustable hood with synthetic side panels
- Uninsulated Pertex Quantum Air underarm panels
- Anatomical fitting hood
- YKK calendered front zip
- 1 YKK reverse coil zipped chest pocket
- Elasticated cuffs
- Half hem drawcords
- Stuff sack
- Weight 250g (medium)
We are giving a Kaon Jacket away to one lucky competition winner who can answer the following question:
How much does a size medium Kaon Jacket weigh?
This Competition is now closed. Thank you for your entries.
- The competition will close 2:00pm 16th April 2020
- One winner will be chosen at random from correct entries
- A valid email address is required to enter.
- Only one entry per person will be counted.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- The prize can only be posted to a UK address.
- Your email address will be stored for administration of this competition only. It will not be added to our marketing mailing list unless you opt-in.