To celebrate the re-launch of Thermarest’s entire mat range, all with fancy new valves we are giving away a Thermarest NeoAir Xlite.
The Thermarest Xlite is an iconic super lightweight mat, it’s still bright yellow and still under half a kg but is now faster and easier to inflate and deflate thanks to the new WingLock valve. The original Thermarest valve has remained largely unchanged since 1972. They’ve looked around at the competition and decided now is the time to change.
The major improvement of the new WingLock valve is its one way functionality. While inflating the mat no air will escape from the valve. So there’s no more trying to get the valve closed as fast as possible to get a good firm sleeping surface. True to Thermarest’s design philosophy the new valve has undergone 500 nights of field testing before introduction to their mats.
Thermarest NeoAir Xlite features:
- ThermaCapture technology traps radiant heat
- R-Value 4.2
- Triangular Core Matrix
- WingLock valve
- Highly Packable and ultralight
- Baffle construction minimises instability
- Includes Pump sac, stuff sack and repair kit
We are giving away one Thermarest NeoAir Xlite to a lucky winner who can answer the question below correctly.
Q: How many nights of field testing did the new WingLock valve go through?
This Competition is now closed. Thank you for your entries.
- The competition will close 2:00pm 26th March 2020
- One winner will be chosen at random from correct entries
- A valid email address is required to enter.
- Only one entry per person will be counted.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- The prize can only be posted to a UK address.
- Your email address will be stored for administration of this competition only. It will not be added to our marketing mailing list unless you opt-in.