The Mountain Equipment Kaniq 33 is a ski specific redesign of Mountain Equipment’s popular Tupilak Mountaineering packs. Constructed from the same durable fabrics and with the same lightweight but fully featured design.
Mountain Equipment Kaniq 33 Features
- PACT 300 high tenacity 6.6 yarn, double RS Nylon in the main body
- DWR outer and 25 micron TPU internally treated PACT
- Zip-top lid with internal roll top
- Removable high density 7mm EVA back panel
- High density 5mm EVA contoured shoulder straps
- 40mm webbing hipbelt with removable high density 5mm EVA hip fins
- Dual axe toggles with integrated pick pocket
- Sternum strap
- Side compression straps
- A-frame or diagonal ski carry
- Easy access shovel and probe pocket
- External shockcord and daisychain system
- Removable helmet carry net and rope strap
We are giving away one Kaniq 33 pack in orange. To enter the competition please answer the following question:
How many Axe carry toggles does the Kaniq 33 have?
This competition is now closed, thank you for your entries.
- The competition will close 2:00pm 17th January 2020.
- One winner will be chosen at random from correct entries
- A valid email address is required to enter.
- Only one entry per person will be counted.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- The prize can only be posted to a UK address.
- Your email address will be stored for administration of this competition only. It will not be added to our marketing mailing list unless you opt-in.